Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Reports directly to the product owner, maximum responsible of the IP
Works shoulder to shoulder with the IP's Producer to ensure the correct execution of the product roadmap.
- Collaborates on a daily basis with the game designer to conceptualize features that aim at reaching business goals.
- Liaise regularly with the Business Intelligence team to analyze game data to extract customer insights that lead to improved/new features and provide results follow-up.
- Collaborate with the live-ops manager to develop in-game events and promotions to drive retention, engagement and revenue.
- At Social Point we work in a collaborative environment, where ideas and suggestions are welcomed by everyone.
- Participate in the definition of the game's Strategy and Business Goals.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle: from writing specifications to working across multi-disciplinary teams (design, art, and development).
- Conceptualize and manage the design of innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Regularly monitor the development of the market / competing game categories & business models.
This is you
- Self-direction, drive and leadership.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- A passion for games and gaming.
You also have
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to create wireframes, product specification and white-papers.
- Experience building models and defining data needs.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience, preferably from a Management Consulting or Corporate Finance background from top tier firms (McK, BCG, Bain, OW, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc.)
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.