Barcelona | Posted 06/28/2019
We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook. Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That’s us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we’ve only been growing since then!
A few numbers: We have over 50 million fans worldwide and there’s just about 350 of us to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona.
Over the years, we did so well that Take Two Interactive asked us join their gaming family in February 2017.
Our dream and our purpose:
To work together to make games that connect players through social gaming and to provide the most enjoyable, immersive playing experience.
As a Motion Designer you will collaborate creatively and artistically with the marketing department, autonomously managing your delivery times.
You will be a key player in the creative process, contributing with ideas in brainstorming sessions, defining delivery dates with the rest of the team and taking ownership of all the videos for our live and new game campaigns. Your responsibilities include:
- Taking part in the creative processes to create stunning marketing campaigns (benchmark, brainstorming, storyboard and animatic.)
- Creating assets for UA campaigns and fan sites, collaborating with the 2D Artist.
- Managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of all animated assets for all marketing campaigns.
- Creating and aligning your own road maps with the Marketing team's.
- Collaborate with the outsourcing department to provide higher volumes of creation when needed
- Keep up to date with the new trends and best practices in User Acquisition.
- At least 2 years of experience in the video games industry or advertising agencies.
- Strong and multidisciplinary art skillset (character animation, storytelling, composition, video edition and motion graphics 2D)
- Expert working with After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite (Animate and Photoshop)
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Proactive, self-driven yet a good team player with a positive attitude!
- A problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Fluent in English
You get bonus points if you also have:
- Previous experience in marketing for mobile games.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional advertising.
- Interest in data and analytics
- Experience in Unity and 3D softwares (3D Max, Maya or C4D) is a plus.
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Take Two (interactive) minutes to check out our video...
Working at Social Point
When I graduated in business communications, I wanted to put my knowledge into practice in a really dynamic environment. Social Point is exactly what I was looking for.
I’ve always loved video games, so I can’t imagine a better place to work. This is a role, a compay and I sector I adore.