Do you know how to tweak every detail of the visuals in the store page to increase conversion? Do you love the challenge of cracking the algorithms of the App Store and Play Store? Is the complexity of boosting organic traffic and increasing the store conversion rate something you enjoy? Would you like to do all of that in an environment where you can also have fun, ownership, and accountability?
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 350 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and our marketing team: help us make 2019-2020 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Develop and implement the App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy of all our games (live and soft launch ones) collaborating with the Marketing responsible for each game.
- Manage ASO projects by performing keyword and conversion rate optimization in the App Store and Play Store.
- Development and testing of metadata and creative concepts for the application page in the store (description, icon, screenshots, video), in order to increase conversion and visibility.
- Lead the creative production of new assets and localizations, working with our marketing creative team and third party providers.
- Monitor global app rankings and appearances in suggested app sections.
- Spot trends and regularly test new strategies in the ASO space.
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all Socialpoint games leveraging analytics tools, like Apptweak, App Annie, App Store Connect and the Google Play Console.
- Use your deep understanding of how the paid search (Apple Search Ads and Google UAC), influencers and branding campaigns affect the store visits and how to use this information in our favor
- Monitoring and studying the competitors’ games and trends
- Adaptation of metadata and creatives, taking into account the regional characteristics of markets in different countries
- Reporting on the effectiveness of the different ASO strategies
This is you
Analytical, problem-solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail-oriented. You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision. Your target is to have the highest visibility and conversion rate of all our games on the stores.
You definitely have
- Solid ASO experience in the Mobile industry (Gaming is a nice-to-have). Up to date with all the latest changes & opportunities of iTunes & Google Play stores
- Deep knowledge of all the visuals facets of the Store page and how to use them to increase the conversion.
- Expertise in setting ASO strategies
- Proficient ASO expertise that can demonstrate a real impact on organic downloads.
- A deep understanding of the keyword optimization process, key metrics, App Store Connect, and Google Play Console.
- Experience in generating ideas for store experiments, A/B tests conducting experience and validating the reliability of their results
- Ability to explain your thought process and answering both simple and complex questions related to your work as well as ASO performance.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience of data-driven decision making in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Familiarity with ASO tools: Apptweak, App Annie...
- Organized, detail-oriented and work well independently
- A humble and honest approach
- Passion for gaming
- Team player with great motivation and willingness to learn
- Bonus: You have contacts in the stores
Does it sound like you? Are you ready to take on your next challenge and show us your awesomeness?
If you want to Level Up, Press Start!