Barcelona | Posted 04/19/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 250 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Our art team makes 2D and 3D games come to life by creating characters, environments, assets, etc. from scratch. Be surrounded by experts in this area and contribute with your talent to design more awesome creativities.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Creates concept art on different projects, being able to define the look of a game.
- Versatile in style, ranging from casual games to mid-core art styles.
- Efficient in iterating ideas and early concepts, strong in scribbles and color palettes.
- Being capable of creating high quality in-game art assets and illustrations.
- Able to work on a vast array of game assets like characters, buildings, props, environments.
- Able to “fool the eye” in a smart way.
This is you
- Highly creative, adaptable, eager to learn.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and fast.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about videogames.
You also have
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the games industry in a similar position, preferably mobile games.
- Expert Photoshop experience. Entire Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong portfolio with multiple samples of game art.
- You communicate well with all disciplines and understand their role and how they fit into your pipeline
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Working at Social Point
I work with great people, and when you have a team around you that you feel good with, work really becomes a pleasure.
We work hard, but there are so many rewards. I’ve worked in different studios and environments, so I can really appreciate the feel-good factor here.