Barcelona, Spain | Posted 04/20/2017
Social Point is a world leader in strategy and action games with deep social engagement. Our talented team of more than 280 Social Pointers develop games that are played and loved by more than 50 million people all over the world and consistently in the top ranking titles on iOS and Android.
Join us, and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Working in a team of two Customer & Community Managers that are dedicated to each game (as well as a wider team of 6 Customer & Community Specialists) you will:
- Be the voice of the customer, maintain a tight two-way dialogue between players and game teams
- Respond to email inquiries regarding customer questions, problems and concerns
- Liaise with an outsourced provider that answers customer support tickets and ensure that they have timely information in order to answer customer queries accurately
- Be able to accurately judge when to escalate customer issues to the Game Teams for urgent fixes
- Analyse, report and present customer issues to the game teams; with regular proactive follow ups post-meeting to ensure customer issues get a resolution
- Constantly review and suggest improvements to CS tools
- Stay up-to-date with developments in Customer Support and make recommendations on new CS tactics
- Be an expert on the game, inside and out
- Establish and develop an overall community growth strategy for your assigned game
- Manage and produce entertaining and engaging content for multiple social media channels (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Forums etc)
- Manage communications around game and live service issues: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues
- Build close relationships between Social Point and top influencers (fans forums, unofficial FB pages etc), elite fans, and users so we can maintain a positive community reputation, get relevant feedback and convey our messages to all available channels
- Create engagement opportunities at in-person and online events
- Provide regular and actionable feedback to game teams on the community's sentiment, concerns and suggestions for game improvement
- Tracks and analyses player conversations and trends for unique engagement or content opportunities
- Works with the team to create and maintain a VIP community to ensure regular feedback from this important user group
- Stay up-to-date with developments in Social Media and make recommendations on new community management tactics
- Analyse, report and present regularly on the community KPIs as well as your strategy and plans for enhancing and engaging the Community to the wider game teams
Moreover you will:
This is you:
- Proven ability to grow an online community. You must have experience creating and growing an online community in the past, and will be able to point to specific experiences where you have improved your product using feedback from customers.
- Understanding of the free to play environment
- Analytical and investigative skills to get to the bottom of customer comments, and to be able to follow up appropriately and prioritise request for the team
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Proven creative skills for coming up with new ideas for engaging with the community
- Problem solver, practical, proactive and smart
- Good communication skills
- And of course, you are a gamer. Games are your first and your last thought everyday.
You also have:
- At least 3 years of Community Management experience
- Experience in Customer Support roles
- Excellent English level (+Spanish would be a plus)
- Microsoft office Intermediate level
- Spanish and other languages knowledge is a plus
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.