Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 250 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Our art team makes 2D and 3D games come to life by creating characters, environments, assets, etc. from scratch. Be surrounded by experts in this area and contribute with your talent to design more awesome creativities.
Join us and help us make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
As member of the technical team your job will involve creating all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements.
You will work closely with the technical team members during the game developments and for the company R+D. At same time, you’ll work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure the highest quality and spectacularity of all the special effects inside each project.
- Design and create the necessary special effects for each project.
- Maintain a consistent style with the project working hand in hand with the lead artist and the Art director.
- Collaborate with the Technical artists, Designers and other team members in order to maximize the projects visual spectacularity using particle systems and other elements.
- Supervision and optimization of all the special effects used on each project.
This is you
- In depth knowledge of unity particle system creation and other special effects.
- Experience creating particle systems and other effects using 3DSMax + Particle flow.
- In depth knowledge of the real time techniques used on video-game development.
- High creative skills
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Mid-level English
- Highly motivated and passionate about videogames.
- In depth knowledge of 3DSMax
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop
You also have
- Previous experience on the game development industry as VFX artist
- Previous experience creating 2D effects
- GLSL, CG and/or HLSL knowledge
- VRAY knowledge.
- FumeFx and /or Krakatoa knowledge
- Houdini knowledge
- Spine 2D knowledge
- Basic knowledge of other real-time 3d engines like: UDK or Cryengine.
- After effects knowledge
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.