Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Responsible for developing and being the expert player of the combat or action phase of the game you work on, defining systems, rules, game entities and balancing to maximize gameplay richness.
- Work with Lead Game Designer to transform high-level goals into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience and value.
- Use all sources of feedback (community, pro players, forums, analytics, etc) to understand state of your game’s meta and plan how to scale the game over its lifespan.
- Cooperate with engineers, artists and UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it and deliver awesome fun for players
This is you
- You are passionate about games and have an intuitive and deep sense for fun.
- Excellent communication and team-playing skills.
- You have a systemic approach to gameplay development, understand the relations between the different game parts and how a change can impact the overall game.
- You have an artistic eye and are able to provide both inspiration and feedback to artists you work with.
- You care most about what players think about your game, and like to be in contact with them to source ideas for the game
You also have
- You are an expert in competitive gaming, being an advanced player yourself in one or more of the top games in the scene on any platform.
- At least 1 full release cycle working on a combat-centric game on any platform, having focused your contribution in areas related to combat design.
- 2+ years experience in game design
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.