Barcelona | Posted 12/07/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Work in the Organization Department in cross-team projects
- Analyze current processes, tools and management system in order to drive continuous improvement across the business
- Develop and leverage insights by analyzing data and creating reports to help prioritize different projects and energy within the business
- Develop and apply a clear, logical and methodical structure to complex workstreams, and provide purposeful direction to teams and individuals in the pursuit of business excellence
- Project manage and drive cross-team efforts spanning several departments
- Lead and collaborate with stakeholders to brainstorm ideas, challenge preconceptions and generate quality initiatives to encourage excellence and efficiency into the organization
This is you
- Recently graduated in engineering. Excellent academic achievements.
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferably in a top consulting firm, as Organization or Operations consultant
- A person with strong business sense.
- Experience collaborating in a team of people from different cultures to deliver high quality projects.
- Demonstrated track record working on process improvement, project management, change management and organizational structure.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and potential to grow with our organisation by taking on increasing levels of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation and sales skills.
- Organized, methodical and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Positive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional.
- Video game player
You also have
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing know-how is a plus
- Project Management certificate is a plus
- Google SpreadSheets, Apps Script and Data Studio knowledge
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!